Programs run from September to December
September 12th – November 28th
- Youth Night from 6:00 pm -7:00 pm
- Join us for food, drinks and fellowship.
- Teens 13 – 18 years old
September 13 – December 6th
- Keyboard for kids: 5:00-6:00 pm
- Guitar & Drums for kids: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Registration through front desk is required. (Check availability)
- $70/Session. $35 Down Payment required upon registration. Session 1 runs from September – November & Session 2 runs from January -May.
September 14th – December 7th
- Youth Alive and Character Building
- From 5:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Youth Alive is a free weekly evening of activity for children that includes a free snack for the entire family. Youth Alive engages children ages 6 through grade 12 in classes that develop character and allows them to discover hobbies and habits that will help them care for themselves, their community and the world. These “Character Building Classes” earn participants emblems for their uniform to celebrate their achievements.
- Youth Alive activities require registration through our Welcome Desk.
- Age 6 through Grade 12 are invited to join in.
- Dodge ball from 7 pm – 8 pm (September 14th – December 7th)
- Teens 13-18 ONLY
September 2017 – August 2017
- Prayer & Praise Night
- Visit http://metroyouthnetwork.com/ for more information.
September 3rd – December
- Youth Group First and third Sunday of the month 12 pm – 1 pm
- Ages 12-17 years old
For more information contact us at
2900 W. 127th St. (Burr Oak avenue) Blue Island IL 60406