Programs run from January through May 2018
- Youth Night from 6:00 pm -7:00 pm
- Join us for food, drinks and fellowship.
- Teens 13 – 18 years old
January 3rd – May 9th
- Keyboard for youth: (beginners) 5:00-6:00 pm
- Keyboard for youth: (intermediate) 6:00-7:00 pm
- Guitar for youth:(beginners) 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Guitar for youth:(intermediate) 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Drums for youth (beginners): 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Drums for youth (intermediate): 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Registration through front desk is required. (Check availability)
- $37/Session. (Session runs from January 3 -May 9th)
Starting January 4th
- Youth Alive and Character Building
- From 5:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Youth Alive is a free weekly evening of activity for children that includes a free snack for the entire family. Youth Alive engages children ages 6 through grade 12 in classes that develop character and allows them to discover hobbies and habits that will help them care for themselves, their community and the world. These “Character Building Classes” earn participants emblems for their uniform to celebrate their achievements.
- Youth Alive activities require registration through our Welcome Desk.
- Age 6 through Grade 12 are invited to join in.
- Youth Group First and third Sunday of the month 12 pm – 1 pm
- Ages 12-17 years old
For more information contact us at
2900 W. 127th St. (Burr Oak avenue) Blue Island IL 60406